Wednesday, October 31, 2018

CLOSE (A 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes Post)

Well, this is the last writing prompt of the 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes challenge.

Whew!  It was CLOSE, but I made it!

I'm afraid I wasn't very good at writing daily, so my posts came in bursts instead of a nice even flow.  Oh well.  I did the best I could with what I had.  Some of the writing prompts kind of flummoxed me to begin with, but I was able to do something with most of them - not all, though!

So here I am at the end of the challenge.  I suppose you believe you'll be getting a break now, right?  Well, maybe.

Tomorrow starts NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), so I'll be writing like a fiend, trying to get my 50,000 words written before December 1.  Because I won't be working on a novel (I'm a Rebel - that's the official NaNoWriMo label for someone who's not writing a novel), I'm sure a lot of what spews from my fevered brain will end up here.

You lucky people.

So I'll CLOSE for now!

-----------------------------------------------------------

This post is part of the 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes challenge link-up.  Today's writing prompt was for Five Minute Friday, "CLOSE."  For more information on the challenge click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment