Wednesday, October 10, 2018

INSPIRE (A 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes Post)

"Inspire" - wow.  That's a hard one!

Typically, you think of "inspire" as to motivate or influence someone, arouse an emotion, or cause a burst of creativity.  I was inspired to write about the word "inspire" by today's writing prompt.  It wasn't a terribly inspiring prompt to me, so instead, it inspired dread.

"Inspire" also means to breathe.  Which I needed to do to settle down and get started writing about "inspire."   HA!

However, here in Indiana, there's a completely different INSPIRE.  It's a service of the Indiana State Library.  You can find journal articles, news, and educational resources.  You can learn a foreign language by accessing the first level of Rosetta Stone.  You can read Consumer Reports.  You can read current news or view historic Indiana newspapers.  There's genealogy information, job search help, digitized manuscripts, photos, and books.  All for FREE, from the comfort of your own home.

I'm starting to get inspired!  Excited!

I may need to take a minute and breathe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This post is part of the 31-Day of Five Minute Free Writes challenge link-up.  Today's writing prompt was for Five Minute Friday, "INSPIRE."  For more information on the challenge click here.

1 comment:

  1. I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.

    You're incredible! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete