Saturday, October 20, 2018

WHEN (A 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes Post)

Life is full of "when's."

When is my birthday?  How long until Christmas?

When will I grow up?  (Now there's an interesting question!  I'm still wondering...)

When will we get there?  Are we there yet?

When can I date?  When can I drive?

When do I apply for college?  When will I graduate?

When will I get a decent job?  When can I afford to move out on my own?

When should I get married?  When should I have kids?  When can I buy a house?

When will these kids grow up?  When will they learn?  When will they get out of the house?

When should I retire?  When will I be able to retire?

Why are we in such a hurry to get from one stage to another?

When will we learn?

-----------------------------------------------------------

This post is part of the 31-Day of Five Minute Free Writes challenge link-up.  Today's writing prompt was for Five Minute Friday, "WHEN."  For more information on the challenge click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment