Wednesday, October 31, 2018

TOGETHER (A 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes Post)

Yet another song!

The more we get together, together, together,
The more we get together, the happier we'll be!
For your friends are my friends
And my friends are your friends.
The more we get together, the happier we'll be!

How did you find the friends you have?

Some are from work, some are from school, some are from church, but I know a lot of mine came from other friends, including That Man.  My first friend in Indiana (we go all the back to fourth grade!) introduced us.

How do you keep your friends?  The best way to stay connected is to get together, of course, just like in the song.  The friends I feel closest to are the ones I make the effort to talk to on a regular basis.  We have lunch or dinner, see a movie, go shopping or sightseeing.  It doesn't matter what we do, as long as we're together, together, together!

-----------------------------------------------------------

This post is part of the 31-Day of Five Minute Free Writes challenge link-up.  Today's writing prompt was "TOGETHER."  For more information on the challenge click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment