Thursday, July 26, 2018

The First Grand Makes Her Debut (A Throwback Thursday Post)

Just a couple days short of four years ago, That Girl and I made our stately way to the hospital.  There were some interesting moments that night!

For example, while I was trying to sleep on the couch, That Girl was given a painkiller, and when it hit her, the show began.  She let out with a "Whoooooooooo!" several times, interspersed with giggling and inappropriate comments to the attending nurse.

Wow.  Just.  Wow.

After a L-O-N-G time, I witnessed my first C-section.  Oh.  My.  Gosh.  Please, please, never again.  That was just too, too much.

But I was the first family member to hold the resulting product, a tiny girl with expressive eyebrows!

And now, she's about to turn FOUR.  How did THAT happen?

Time flies...


1 comment: