Sunday, December 16, 2018

STILL (A Five-Minute Friday Post)

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.  (Exodus 14:14 NIV)

How can you be still?  The way things are now, it's difficult to find a place or time to be quiet, still, and centered.  With 24-hour news, entertainment, and connectivity, there's no place to hide!

My place to be still is in nature.  In the woods.  On the water.  On a trail.  In a park.  Sailing.  Running.  Hiking.  Camping.

I turn off the phone and get away from the TV.

I go alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This post is part of the Five-Minute Friday link-up.  Today's writing prompt was "STILL."  For more information on Five-Minute Friday, click here.


2 comments:

  1. I love camping! I also like to go outdoors to be calm and still talking with God.

    ~ Your FMF neighbor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still is a concept I still haven't mastered.
    Love the photo.
    FMF #58 this week.

    ReplyDelete