Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Biscotti Bites - A CSA Box Recipe

Biscotti Bites

Zucchini bread, banana bread, applesauce bread, pumpkin bread - you name it!
Honey

Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.  Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.  Slice the zucchini bread thinly (no more than 1/4” thick) and place in a single layer on the baking sheet, with no less than 1/4” between pieces.  Drizzle with honey.  Bake for 45 minutes.  Turn off oven and let cool in the oven.  Store in an airtight container.  I used a half-gallon Mason jar.

This is a great way to use up leftover zucchini (or similar) bread.  My zucchini bread recipe makes two fairly large loaves.  I’m the only one in the house who eats it, and I hate to waste it.  One of the ladies in my church’s Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) group shared this recipe.

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for this recipe! It was delicious! Thanks for bringing some to share.

    ReplyDelete