Monday, August 3, 2020

It's Magnetic!

It's Back-to-School time - one of my favorite seasons!  It's a dangerous time for me to go into nearly any store.  All those pens, mechanical pencils, notebooks, rulers, erasers, and graph paper do something to me.  I want them all!!!

So far, I've shown great restraint.  I've bought only one mechanical pencil, one package of gel pens (10 assorted colors), one 3-subject spiral notebook, three packages of magnets, a box of 96 Crayola crayons, and 3 slap bracelets/rulers.  I rationalized buying the crayons and slap bracelets by telling myself they are for The Grands, then I went back and bought another slap bracelet for myself.  I couldn't resist - it has sharks on it!  And The Grands will never see those crayons.

The "worst" things I bought, though, were the magnets!  For some reason, they just CALLED to me.  I have plenty of magnets on my refrigerator, but when I see one/some I like, that's immaterial.  Here is a selection of SOME of the magnets on my fridge:

 



It's a disease.

MUST.  HAVE.  MORE.  MAGNETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment