Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Late Spring Flower (and Garden!) Tour - Part 2

It's the time of year when the green growing things are REALLY growing, so the yard and garden change REALLY fast!

So I wandered around the yard today to see what's happening, and here's what I found, plus the dumb porch birds from a few days ago...

Species daylilies along the
back of the house weren't blooming
at all last week..
Species daylily closeup.
Not a lot to see here, but after
the original tomato and pepper
plants got nibbled down to the
ground, I put in NEW plants.
I was sitting on the porch and
this house finch came along to keep
me company!
Again, I was sitting on the porch when I took this picture.
This bird is building a nest in my hanging pot of impatiens.
We may have baby birds soon!  

Stella d' Oro daylilies by
the mailbox.  They started
blooming last week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment