Thursday, June 20, 2019

I'm BACK! (You've Been Warned!)

I've already talked about my knee replacement surgery a lot.  What I can say now is it was totally worth it!  I can stand and stand and stand, and my knee no longer starts to hurt and causes me to shift my weight to the other leg.  I've gone back to the gym!  I walk without a limp!

HOWEVER...

Ten weeks after mine, there was a second knee replacement at our house, and it took a detour.  I've been concentrating on the caregiving part of that particular medical event, and many things (including my blog!) have been relegated to the back seat.

Let's just say that I have learned MANY things medical that I could have happily continued NOT knowing.  EEEWWWWW!

Things have sort of calmed down a little (or maybe I've finally adjusted to the new temporary normal), so I'm back to annoying you with my random ramblings.

You've been warned!


No comments:

Post a Comment