Friday, June 29, 2018

IF (A Five Minute Friday Post)

IF only I had _______ (fill in the blank).

IF only I hadn't _______ (fill in the blank).

So many times, IF reminds me of regrets.

If only I had stood up for myself instead of giving in.

If only I hadn't married my first husband.

If only I had kept up with my best friend from high school.

If only I had gone to the doctor instead of procrastinating.

If only I had gone to graduate school.

If only I had applied for that job.

If only I hadn't allowed my child to _______ (fill in the blank).

If only I had pushed my child to do _______ (fill in the blank).

If only I could stop thinking about my regrets!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

This post is part of the Five-Minute Friday link-up.  Today's writing prompt was "IF."  For more information on Five-Minute Friday, click here.

1 comment:

  1. "If" is not about regrets, but rather about possibilities and hope!
    If all goes well...
    If everything goes according to the plan...
    If you want something bad enough...
    If you work the plan...
    It's all in how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete